Thrive Comprehensive Medical Group is a multi-specialty clinic dedicated to address patients’ medical needs. It was first established in 2011 and since we have served over 500,000 patients.
Our front desk receptionists are expected to perform a full range of call center duties. You will greet patients in a friendly manner. Register patients to our online NextGen electronic health records. Address patient request and concerns by phone, respond to patient emails, and online request forms. You will verify insurance status and advise patients about their obligations. You will also participate in team meetings where your skill and expertise will help identify work place deficiencies and help improve care provided to our patients.
- Demonstrated work experience in high volume front desk or medical setting
- Bilingual English/Spanish communication
- Oral communication skills to receive and convey information clearly and concisely
- Good interpersonal skills to interact effectively with staff, patients and public
- Ability to type with speed and accuracy 45+ wpm
- Knowledge of major medical insurance plans (will be taught on-site)
- Ability to verify insurance coverage via the internet in appropriate websites
- Working knowledge of NextGen System preferred
- Some knowledge of medical terminology strongly preferred
- Demonstrated work experience in a health clinic preferred
Ability to speak Farsi / Persian, or Hebrew
Thrive Comprehensive Medical Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status