To be dedicated to the care of patient related illness and injury
Honor human spirit and self-preservation
Demonstrate excellent medical quality and care
Work with integrity and expect the best of ourselves and others
Shiva Beroukhim DO
Dr. Beroukhim is a Family Medicine Board Certified Physician. She completed her medical education in Osteopathic Medicine at Touro University School of Medicine, in Nevada. She then continued her training in Family Medicine at College Medical Center, Long Beach, California.
Language fluency: Farsi, Spanish
Ashley Duzik DO
Dr. Duzik is a Family Medicine Board Certified Physician. She completed her medical degree at Campbell University School of Osteopathic Medicine. She then continued her Family Medicine Training at College Medical Center at Long Beach.
During her residency Dr. Duzik served as the elected Chief Medical Resident to oversee medical as well as operational tasks.
Language fluency: English
- Quality Improvement project on HA1c: How Much is Too Much, an internal review at College Medical Center
- Research Presentation, internal review analysis, Comparison of Code Blue and Rapid Response Rates Between House Staff and Non-House Staff Managed Patients
- Globoid Cell Leukodystrophy: A Case Report: Wagner, Fitzpatrick, Levitt, Duzik
- Plasma Cell Leukemia: A Case Report: Bitencourt, Downs, Duzik, McMullen, Stacy
Helen Cordova FNP
Helen Cordova is a Family Medicine Board Certified Nurse practioner. She completed her degree at California State University Northridge. She then continued her advance family medicine training at University of California Los Angeles.
During her work at Kaiser Permanente, Helen has gained significant experience caring for ICU and cardiac patients.
Language fluency: Spanish
Armin Arasheben MD
Dr. Arasheben is a Family Medicine Board Certified Physician. He completed his medical degree in Allopathic Medicine from Boston University School of Medicine, in Massachusetts. He then continued his training in Family Medicine at St. Joseph’s Hospital Health Center, Syracuse, NY.
Language fluency: Hebrew, Farsi
- A meta-analysis of bone mineral density in collegiate female athletes
- Identification of novel androgen receptor target genes in prostate cancer
- Androgen receptor-mediated repression of novel target genes